As we begin the journey into the darkest part of the year, I find myself recounting the flashes of light over the last 11 months...
31. Last January's snow,
32. Spring in all her glory,
33. The Texas sun beating down on a day of fun with Principessa and her friend Ashley,
34. Time spent with family in Texas,
35. A birthday tour of Texas wine country with my sister iPodite,
36. Sunrise over a North Carolina beach shared with our Sprittles,
37. The late summer sky,
38. A still pool and late summer's flowers,
39. The quiet of a beloved retreating place,
40. A glorious moon at daybreak.
For these glimpses of light and life, and more, I am grateful.
The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned. Isaiah 9:2 (NIV)
Won't you join me as I join others in the impossible--the recounting of those "countless gifts of love" at the gratitude community?